If you burn the turkey and the gravy is lumpy, there are still plenty of options for your holiday dinner. Several Springfield area restaurants will be open Thanksgiving Day.
Below is a list of a few the Convention & Visitors Bureau staff found. Reservations are required at some of them.
Don’t forget to burn off some calories Thursday morning with the annual Turkey Trot, a 5K run/walk downtown. The event begins at 8 a.m.
Restaurants open Thanksgiving Day
- Hemingway’s Blue Water Café - (reservations)
- Hibachi Steak & Sushi Japanese Restaurant - (closed, but may open for large reservation)
- Jimm’s Steakhouse - (11am-7pm)
- Jade East - (S. Campbell location only, open 11am-11pm)
- Village Inn - (6am-11pm)
- Touch - (11am-2pm, reservations recommended)
- Tower Club - (reservations)
- Steak n’ Shake - (7am-4pm)
- Pizza Hut - (4-10pm)
- Outback Steak & Oyster Bar & Pub in Branson - (11am-8pm)
- Hyvee - (open until 2pm)
- Parlor 88 - (6pm-1am)
- Cracker Barrel - (6am-10pm)
- Mr. Yen’s - (11am-9pm)
- Springfield Family Restaurant - (open 24 hours)
- Ziggie’s - (5am-10pm)
- Golden Corral - (10am-8pm)
- Ryan’s - (10am-7pm)
- Dominos - (4pm-1am)